This salad is light and fresh. The ingredients come together to create a delicious combination that’s sure to please.
- 1 head red cabbage, shaved
- ½ head broccoli, shaved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 baby dill pickles, chopped
- 1 cup mixed herb leaves (parsley, cilantro, basil)
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp salt
- sprinkle cracked pepper
- Begin by shaving the cabbage and broccoli and cutting up the onion, tomatoes, and dill pickles.
- Next, in a large bowl, combine the olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add the cabbage and toss until incorporated. Finally, add the broccoli, onion,
pickles, tomatoes, and herbs.
- Toss gently until combined
Serve, and enjoy!